1. Swim lessons. For the last four years our town has hosted swim lessons for two weeks for not only our little town but surrounding towns as well. The first year I had to pay a little bit per child. Last year it went up a tiny bit (okay doubled). This year, however, they are free. Two weeks. An hour each session. Rain or shine (and thankfully we've had more shine than rain this go round). While it's a hassle in some ways - middle of the day time slot - it's wonderful because I couldn't do it any other way. N9 is thriving this year and progressing by leaps and bounds - at least in my eyes. J6 is making slow progress. This is only his second year so once he gains some more confidence, I'm sure it will come.
2. Watching TV with hubby. We have a few shows that we like to enjoy together. We're currently watching Season 4 of "Bones" (and loving it!) through our Netflix account. We have the little disk that allows us to stream shows from Netflix through our Wii. Once the boys head to bed, we watch one or two episodes of Bones and relax and enjoy. It's wonderful.
3. Miss H turning three. Her actual birthday is today but Miss H (and Mr. H) were here three days this week so we celebrated Miss H on Wednesday. I started watching her when she was 13 months old. She turned three years old today. Amazing.
Miss H - age 13 months
Miss H - age 3
4. Watching this little girl grow over the last year. I took her newborn photos.....
And this week I just did her one year old photos...
5. Celebrating life. Tomorrow the hubby's family will be gathering to celebrate his grandmother's 90th birthday! She lives at home with her second husband who is 95 years old. They go out to eat lunch just about daily - yes, still driving themselves. This is the house I go and clean every week because, well, when you are 90 and 95 years-old it's a bit harder to make the bed, dust, and sweep and mop floors. It will be great to see family and to just enjoy the day.