Sunday, September 19, 2010

No Matter What


This is my new favorite song. I love the lyrics.  Of course, until I looked it up on YouTube I was singing what I thought were correct lyrics. They weren't. In fact, one part was way off and I realized it's the most amazing lyric I've heard in a song in a very long time. The bridge of the song says this....

Anything I don't have You can give it to me,
but it's OK if You don't.
I'm not here for those things,
the touch of Your love is enough on its own.

May we believe that today. No matter what I'll always love you, Lord. Help me to live that out each and every day. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?