1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you. I'm not a huge sandwich fan but I do like peanut butter & banana rather well.
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie? Oooohhh...tough one! I would have to say a book and then a good conversation, and then a song, and lastly a movie.
3. What is your favorite board game? Settlers of Catan - we all play this and typically have a good time. I just saw an America version. I think it's going to go on the Christmas list.
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children? More patient - amazingly.
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of. Diet Mt. Dew. It's not pretty when I'm out.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?" Absolutely.
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited. Washington, D.C. - we visited Lincoln's Memorial, the Vietnam Wall, Arlington National Cemetery. I really want to take the boys there some day.
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself? In myself.
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours? How small it is? It's super tiny. My Kitchen-Aide is pretty unique - to me anyway.
10. Are you a crafty person? Yup. As in make crafts - not in deceitful. ;-)
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food? BBQ chicken is a fave as is corn on the cob.
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend. Over the weekend we took in our first Sea Dogs game plus I took the boys on a short hike. Both were a lot of fun.
Before the game started - shortly after we got there.
We were there
about an hour before
to ensure good seats.
A friend joined us on our hike.