- Kicking my Diet Mt. Dew habit for good
- Exercising for at least 30 minutes 4-5 days a week.
- Limiting carbs to 45-50 per meal and 15 per snack
- Using my tracking forms for food, blood sugars, and exercise at least 5-6 days a week.
- Going to bed no later than 11pm every night.
One thing I have realized is I need to focus on 1-2 goals at a time and then build on them. After all, "they" do say it takes about a month to establish a habit. I need to change some of my really bad habits in to better ones.
So - I am revising my goals!
- Because I am already working on getting off the Diet Dew, I am going to consider this a "goal in progress" and continue working off this. By the end of 30 days (by my report on 11/12), I want to report that I am drinking no DMD!
- Since we have all recently heard how much sleep plays a role in weight loss, I will continue working on my goal of going to bed every single night by 11pm.
- The last goal will be my exercise one. I am revising it slightly....20-30 minutes of exercise 3-4 days a week. This would include a walk outside, a Leslie Sansone walking video (at least 2 miles), or the Wii Biggest Loser workout. I tried the yoga one this week. Oh.my.gosh. Tough! So yeah, that stays.
Here's to the end of the year and new habits!