1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie? Typically the book. Every once in a while the movie people get it right and the movie is good too - but rarely.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas - hands down. I think it was simply because my mother loved it so much and she passed that on to all of us. And, of course, because it's when we remember Christ's birth which leads to his ultimate sacrifice.
3. Which do you like better - the mountains or the beach? It's a tie. I don't like the sand or the heat of the beach, but I love the waves and the water. Rocky coastlines with waves crashing - beautiful. I live in the mountains though and I so love those views.
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive? Um, I drive it. Suburban. Love it! Okay - maybe a Mini Cooper. Zoom! Zoom!
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage? Hot chocolate
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook? Email and Facebook
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box? Mailbox at the end of the driveway - the quarter mile long driveway.
8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident? Melancholic is my strongest. And Phlegmatic is probably my least evident.
9. What do you miss the most about being 20? My body. Seriously.
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning? I can do it in 30 minutes but I like to have at least an hour.
11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family? Hubby - thank goodness! If it were left to me, we'd be in HUGE trouble!
12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited? Not a whole lot. Let's see....obviously Maine since that's were I live. New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, and Maryland.
Be sure to head over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to play along or read what others had to say.