Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 16



Today I am thankful for blogging. Honest and true.

I began my blog way back in the dark ages of blogging. At the time I did it mainly as an outlet and a means of sharing information with far off family. At least that's what I told myself. I had never heard of "followers" and the only way to read was to bookmark it and head over to check every so often to see if new content had been posted.

Then I was introduced to Google Reader. It's the best way I've found to keep up to date on all my blog reading. And I read a lot of blogs. My friends make fun of me (those in real life - my internet buddies understand) in regards to my blog reading. I've found that it's the best source of information though. The sheer amount of freebies and great deals I've found via blog reading staggers the mind. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but there have been too many to count.

I love that I share a bit of my life with the world and yet just feel like I'm talking to a good friend. I'm still amazing I have followers and people actually like reading the content here. Weird! But it's all good in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?