Monday, November 8, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 8



Today I'm thankful for....


my in-laws. I have truly been blessed with a wonderful set of in-laws. Right from day one they accepted me into their family without questioning or making me feel like I didn't belong. I'm very thankful for this even more now since we now live right next to them! All kidding aside, I really couldn't have asked for better in-laws. I'm truly blessed to be part of their family.

Be sure to head to to Garden of Learning if you'd like to link up to others who are participating in the 2010 Gratitude Challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having wonderful in-laws is most definitely a blessing. While it was a rocky road at first, I can now say that I'm grateful for my in-laws. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to see a picture of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?