Another on again-off again week. I'm still working on my goals, but - most importantly - I refuse to give up.
- Continue working on the DMD issue. No DMD with breakfast and no more than three in a day. Still an issue so....drum roll please...I have been asked to set a quit date by my accountability group (i.e. First Place 4 Health class). So by next Friday I will be saying I'm off DMD all together. Pray for strength. Seriously. My quit date will be November 9th.
- Bedtime by 11pm every single night. Getting better but there were a couple nights I was up after 11pm.
- Exercise 20-30 minutes 3-4 days a week. Logging 10 miles of "exercise" this week. Very poor this week.
- Eating a salad for lunch 4-5 days out of the week. I managed one day! Up from zero last week.
- Increase my water intake. Goal of 16 ozs. a day. Considering I rarely drink ANY, this will be a good start. I know I drank water but not every day.
The great news though - even though I did not meet most of my goals (although it was up from last week), I lost four pounds this week! I cut way back on many of my portions and it seems to be helping.
Goals for next week (similar but with revisions):
- OFF DMD entirely!
- Bed by 11pm five out of seven nights.
- Exercise 20-30 mins 4-5 days a week. (Our local elementary school has indoor walking two days a week. I am going to look in to this). Log 10 miles worth of exercise weekly.
- Eat a salad 2-3 days out of the week.
- Continue working on increasing water intake.
I want to thank Steve at Log My Loss for hosting this challenge. The accountability has been great!