Friday, November 19, 2010

Hot 100 - Update #8


Because Pippa told me too, I started this update on Friday night (well, really early Saturday AM) in order to keep track of my progress better. I've linked to Pippa's update last week because she had such sound advice. Go check it out!

Goals for this week:
  • Increase water - 3-4 water bottles daily (they hold about 16 oz) I'm still working on this one. I'm averaging about one water bottle a day. Sometimes two. I'm not sure why it's so tough. Personally, I think I'm just being stubborn. 
  • Bed by 11pm five out of seven nights. Complete fail. I'm pretty sure I only managed two nights this week.
  • Exercise 20-30 mins 4-5 days a week. (Our local elementary school has indoor walking two days a week. I am going to look in to this). Log 10 miles worth of exercise weekly. I managed five miles worth of exercise. I did manage to find out about the indoor walking so I'll be starting that hopefully soon. If I miss out this session, I will definitely be signing up for the one in January. Maine winters are not conducive to outdoor walking.
  • Eat a salad 2-3 days out of the week. None eaten at all. Obviously I need to keep working on this.
  • Visit 20 "Hot" blogs this coming week and leave comments to encourage. Sorry all - I managed three blogs this week. 
I will say that even though this was not a goal, I'm sure many are wondering. And if you aren't, just pretend you are and make me feel better....I am still DMD-FREE! Woo-Hoo! The headaches are getting better and so are the cravings. However, they are still there. I have had many moments when I almost broke down and bought one. It gets easier each day, but when I tell you I was addicted to DMD it was very true. Just as if it were any other substance or alcohol. Crazy, I know.

My goals for this week are:

  • Increase water - 3-4 water bottles daily (they hold about 16 oz)
  • Bed by 11pm five out of seven nights.
  • Exercise 20-30 mins 4-5 days a week.  Log 10 miles worth of exercise weekly.
  • Eat a salad 2-3 days out of the week.
  • Visit 20 "Hot" blogs this coming week and leave comments to encourage.

Here's to another great day!

And I just wanted to add this - "South Beach Steve" is a great support to those of us participating in the Hot 100. I just wanted to give a huge public "THANK YOU" for hosting this!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! You know what? Being DMD free counts for quite a bit!

    Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?