Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Salt Dough Maps Galore

The boys & I finally tried making salt dough maps last week. I had neglected to take photos of their finished product but did so yesterday simply because we can't store them. After all their hard work, all that is left are the photos. My plan is to use photo editing software to add in labels. We'll work on that this week.

B14's
The black lines are roads. 

N9's
There is a small blue Lego house to the right near the brown "land" area.

J7's
He had the most fun painting his "ocean." 

3 comments:

  1. Salt dough is so much fun. I think we'll do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun learning activity! Taking pictures is the best way to preserve something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?