Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday







1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

I've always wanted to do one, but the older I get, the more I don't. And I'm sort of laughing about that. Friends were just chatting on Facebook about not enjoying crowds and that's my hang-up. I think if it were a very small and intimate affair, I'd be okay with it. If it were a big old party, then not so much. I am hoping to one day go on a special getaway vacation with my hubby for our anniversary. We just celebrated 18. I'm not sure we'll do something on our 20th, but maybe our 25th.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?


Anything repetitive. My boys will start making noises and a few times it's okay, then it gets on my nerves. Oh & screeching. I hate it when little kids screech. It's like fingernails on a chalk board to me. 

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?


Well, I didn't get to pick and I have all boys so I suppose I'm not really qualified to answer. Those who have girls tell me I have it easy - less emotional and all that. But I do have to say I'm praying one day to add some girls to the family.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?


It depends on the alternative medicine. Do I believe in things like Reiki? No. However, I do believe in homeopathic meds since I've used them and seen them work. And I'm not talking "it's all in my head." I'm training to run a 5K right now. I figured with all the Zumba I do, I'd be okay when I started doing my first week of training. It's 30 second runs and then 90 second walks for 20 minutes. I could barely move when I was done. Even my fingers hurt to type!!! So I took a couple doses of Arnica Montana 30c and within seconds all the lactic acid was gone and I felt fine. I love that stuff!

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?


Absolutely! In fact, we have even made an offer like that in the past.  

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from 5QF! I know you MUST hear this all the time but you must have your hands full with ALL boys!

    Anyhow, I did a 5k earlier this year and trained then when it was done, I was done, lol. Now, trying to get back to it and sign up for another, GOOD luck on yours! Keep it up and it will get easier!

    On alternative meds. I would encourage you to take a deeper look into it! My hubby's a chiropractor so we've learned a lot!

    Also, every Wed. I have a link up, Healthy 2day Wednesdays for sharing healhty ideas, tips, going "green" suggestions, recipes, etc. I'd love for you to check it out and participate if you have a post that might fit!

    Blessings!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?