Saturday, August 27, 2011

And the winner is....


Oh my - I've had one whirlwind of a week with my brother and his family visiting from California and Vacation Bible School at church each night. Daily excursions. Nightly activities. I could barely think straight. That must be why I posted this...."The contest will end on Wednesday, August 24th. Unless I forget. Which happens. I'll announce a winner next week!"

Thankfully I had a local friend email me tonight asking who won. I had to laugh.

Thanks to my youngest for doing the old-fashioned-pull-a-name-out-of-a-game-box-cover (what? You don't pick winners that way???)...the winner is...........

Amy B!


Amy, I have your address so you're all set there. Thanks to everyone who entered. If you want another shot at one of my giveways, I'm currently offering up a copy of the DVD - The Grace Card. You can see the details here. It ends on August 31st - unless I forget.


1 comment:

  1. Bummer! Can I be the runner up if for any reason Amy B cannot accept her prize? LOL

    I actually looked for this at the store and they did not have it. =0(

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?