Friday, August 12, 2011

Did You Know Who "Who Simon Miller Is?"


Did you watch? Did you see? Do you know Simon now?

"Who is Simon Miller?" is the newest Wal-Mart and P&G Family Movie that was shown just this past Saturday. I had the chance to preview it, however, my vacation interrupted my  plans to post about it prior to the showing on NBC.

Dad, Simon Miller, travels a lot for his job as a geologist. At least his family thinks that is what he does. Unbeknownst to them, he is actually an undercover agent for the government. During one of his recent missions, his family becomes suspicious and heads out to find out who Simon Miller really is.


While I found the plot a bit unbelievable at times, it was a fun movie to watch and definitely something you could sit down and watch with your family. My boys would have loved it, but I ended up watching it after they went to bed.

Have to fear though, Who Is Simon Miller will soon be out on DVD so watch for it at your local Wal-Mart. Be sure to "like" the Family Movie Night Facebook page to keep up to date on all the great offerings. The next one, "Tackling the Past" will be coming in September.



Disclaimer: Thanks to Propeller Marketing for the opportunity for a sneak peak of the movie! All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?