Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening? Something from the crockpot - probably a roast. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain. Absolutely. Too much so at times.

3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by? I have no clue. I'm sure there is something, but I can't name anything. I'm sure if I saw a list, I'd say "Oh, yeah! I remember those!" But I'm just too tired tonight to pull something out of my brain on my own. 

4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened? I lost a complete set of keys once a long time ago. B15 was just a baby - about 2 - and we were living in a rented trailer. One day I had them. Then they were gone. I never did find them and I search high and low for them. I still have no clue what happened to them.

5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite? Zoo. The other two have too much going on (noise being the biggest) and I go in to sensory overload. 

6. What song makes you feel instantly happy? Anything upbeat. Again - tired brain isn't pulling up a title!

7. To what extent are you an argumentative person? Not very but I'm sure if you asked my hubby he might disagree. I don't like conflict.

8. Insert your own random thought here. The boys & I head down to see our sheep tomorrow. I'll be posting pics! They will be arriving here on Saturday. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?