Sunday, April 8, 2012

He's Alive!!!


Who but You, could breathe and leave a trail 
of galaxies and dream of me?
What kind of Love is writing my story 
till the end with Mercy’s pen?
Only You.
What kind of king would choose to wear a crown 
that bleeds and scars to win my heart?
What kind of Love tells me I’m the reason 
He can’t stay inside the grave?

You. Is it You? 
Standing here before my eyes, every part of my heart cries
Alive! Alive! Look what Mercy’s overcome; 
Death has lost and Love has won
Alive! Alive! Hallelujah, Risen Lord, 
the only One I fall before
I am His because He is alive.

1 comment:

  1. Death has lost and Love has won...
    Hallelujah!

    Happy Easter to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?