Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back To School Blog Hop

Photobucket 

Starting a week from tomorrow, over 70 Schoolhouse Crew Members are taking on a 5 Day Blog Hop all about heading Back to School! 

Actually, we (as in my own homes school) started back already but many homeschoolers start at various times of year given what works best for them - a great benefit of homeschooling if you ask me! Since we'll be moving at some point in the next couple of months, I wanted to get a jump start on getting in our necessary 175 days thus our early start. 

On Monday Crew members will be talking about homeschool methods. Tuesday will be a discussion about one of my favorite topics - curriculum! I'm going to have to make sure I spend some time hopping to other blogs on Wednesday - planning is not one of my strong suits! Thursday will be a fun day as we get to peak into homeschool classrooms. Mine will be virtually shared. As I mentioned we'll be moving and our new house will have a place for a dedicated learning room! I'll be sharing things I'll be looking to have in our room. And on Friday we'll be talking co-ops. You may be surprised to hear my thoughts on that subject.

It's going to be a fun day and this will be a fun hop. There will be a Blog Hop Linky in each post which will make it super easy to "hop" from post to post. Be on the lookout July 30th-August 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?