Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Flowering Decorations


Every year I buy hanging flower pots for my front porch. I love how they look. However, I am awful at remembering to water them. I typically buy them the week I am hosting my homeschool open house and water them a couple of times before I start to forget and they start to die. 


However, this year we graduated our oldest son from homeschooling. This happened two weeks before my open house so I bought the plants early and was determined to keep them alive until the open house...at least.


Well, here we are in mid-July - almost a full month since the open house and six weeks since graduation - and they are all still alive! It's amazing what a little water once a day can do.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?