It's a new year full of possibilities. Did you make some resolutions? I'm determined to read more this year and I have started a list over at Goodreads to keep track. Some of the books will be hardcover/paperback books - you know - hard copies. Others, however, will be Kindle books.
Here is what is on my "to be read" list for 2016 so far.
- A Dangerous Fortune* by Ken Follett. I read his Pillars of the Earth years ago and loved it. I'm hoping I'll enjoy this one as much.
- The Gospel Truth by Caroline Pignat
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying-Up by Marie Kondo Yes, I'm jumping on the band-wagon and going to give this book a try. I have far too much stuff and much of it needs to go.
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis This has been on my "to be read" list for far too long.
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte This was my absolute favorite book when I was a teenager and it's been that long since I've read it. It's high time I read it again just to see if it's still as good as I remember.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerlad There are a number of "classics" I haven't read and this is one.
- Gods and Kings (Chronicles of the Kings #1) by Lynn Austin (this is the one I'm currently reading) And if I start a series, I usually read all the books so this is going to add to my list since this is the first of a five book series.
I'm going to be continuing to do book reviews throughout the year as well so those will be added in also. I have one I'm reading now called I Hope You Dance by Beth Moran. My review for that will be posted in a couple of weeks.
What should I add? Any favorites out there?
*I do not use affiliate links. This is just to make it easier to find the books on Amazon for anyone who wishes to find out more.