Friday, November 10, 2006

Photo Update

I have been getting my print photos developed directly to disc lately. Yes, I know I'm still in the dark ages when it comes to my camera, but I LOVE my camera!!! I use a Canon Rebel that my hubby bought for my 28th birthday eons ago. I am in the process of moving the photos to my computer so I can load some up on my blog. However, all the talk lately on SHS & just life has me seriously thinking of going to all digital VERY SOON! I'd really like to have a small digital camera to carry with me everywhere & only use my print one for times when I know I'll need a camera.

So here are some photos from last month when my brother & his family were here from California. We took an afternoon & went to the Bangor Children's Museum. It was the first time my family had gone, but my brother (yes, the one from California) & his family & my sister & her son had been previously. It was a LOT of fun. We got there around 2pm & had it pretty much to ourselves. We got to spend a lot of time at each exhibit & I didn't worry too much about the kids running off. I think I saw maybe three other families TOTAL there besides us! So nice after the afternoon my sister & I spent at the Boston Children's Museum this summer. I "lost" my middle son for about five minutes & was just getting ready to start SCREAMING his name rather than calling it loudly when I spied him off playing at another exhibit. [sigh]

However, without further ramblings - here are the photos....(btw - all the boys are mine & the girls are my older brother's. Not sure why I don't have any photos of my nephew. Must be in the next batch.)









3 comments:

  1. Really nice! It looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to get the photos in a format to upload. If you go digital you won't regret it! I LOVE being digital... Sometimes I still miss my "nice" camera with the fancy lenses and all... but I wouldn't go back because now I've gotten used to the convenience of having a camera in my pocket!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?