Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh Mom!!!!!

There are some words that a mom dreads hearing. I'm sure you know what they are for you. One for me occurred this morning..."Mom, I wet myself." This from my 5-1/2 year old who has been potty trained for well over a year. He had too much to drink last night & had an accident - on the couch! That is what I woke up to this morning. Now, I'm washing all the bedding. I've got the couch cleaned, the dishes done, & laundry going. I've even managed a shower. If my head would just stop pounding....I think I need more caffeine.

Then the same 5-1/2 year old yelled out just a few minutes ago, "Mom, come see what I built!!!" Now, this could have been good or bad. Thankfully it was good. :-) He had pulled out the bin of Lincoln Logs & built a very tall tower. Maybe today will be a good day after all.






1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Great tower, N!

    I'm glad you got the couch cleaned.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?