Friday, January 12, 2007

Project 365 Day 12



Almost a year ago I was away at a scrapbooking retreat when my hubby called to say that our middle son was pretty ill with throwing up. He had not been able to keep anything down & thought he was pretty dehydrated. I met him at the hospital & poor N had to have an IV for fluids & an x-ray. However, he was given popsicles & he has been completely hooked ever since! I now buy at least one box a week of Eddy's All Fruit popsicles. My hubby likes them a lot as well. After every meal he asks for one. I can still remember the look of pure bliss on his face in the hospital when they gave him that popsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?