Friday, September 21, 2007

My Painting

Cynthia, over at Life's Good, had this on her blog so I decided to try it out. If you click on the link below the painting, you will be taken to the website. Once there, you answer some multiple choice answers & it creates a painting for you based on those answers. Now, I'm not an art critic. I don't really know all that much about art, but I'm thinking that even I could have created this IRL (in real life) quite easily. ::grin:: Still, I do enjoy these sort of websites, I hope you all do too!


Click here to create your own painting.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! I don't usually take time to do these types of things, but this one was VERY QUICK and easy and I needed to put my feet up for a minute!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?