Friday, September 7, 2007

A One-Word Meme

I'm browsing blogs tonight & saw this on Callapidder Days (who is hosting a Fall Reading Challenge- yeah! - which I found from reading Trish's blog at An Ordinary Life Artist. Hmm, that almost feels like saying, I heard from my sister's neighbor's brother or something like that.) & thought I'd give it a try.

You simply answer each prompt with only one word. Wasn't there a game like this growing up? Well, for those of you in your 30's anyway. Anyone remember that???

Here goes...oh & let me know if you try it!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your husband? loving
3. Your hair? straight
4. Your mother? talkative
5. Your father? hard-worker
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? soda
9. Your dream car? fast
10. The room you're in? living-room
11. Your ex? none
12. Your fears? hurtful
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? thinner
14. Who did you hang out with last night? myself
15. What you're not? in-shape
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? house
18. Where you grew up? farm
19. The last thing you did? read
20. What are you wearing? clothing
21. Your TV? movie
22. Your pet? silly
23. Your computer? life-line
24. Your life? great
25. Your mood? good
26. Missing? hubby
27. What are you thinking about right now? sleep
28. Your car? outside
29. Your work? never-ending
30. Your summer? gone
31. Your relationship status? wonderful
32. Tomorrow? shopping
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? today
35. School? home
36. Who's tagged for this? everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?