Saturday, December 1, 2007

Book Review: Sophie's Heart by Lori Wick

I have this book on my bookcase & I was in need of something to read. I've read it before & remembered it was good & that I liked it. I remembered the general story line, but it was such an enjoyable read the second time through.

Sophie is a young girl (late 20's) who has immigrated to America from Czechoslovakia. She eventually becomes a housekeeper for a widower and his three children. The book follows their lives over the course of a few years. Sophie shows how she doesn't just talk about her faith but lives it out through prayer & the way she touches others lives.

I really enjoy Lori Wick's books. I've yet to read one I haven't liked! So I would highly recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?