Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Planeterium Field Trip

Our homeschool group got together & headed to the "local" university (about a two hour drive) to check out the planeterium. I have to say, it was a blast - well, not literally of course.

Our guide was a sophomore at the college. He did a really good job in interacting with the kids & the program. He even let them check out the controls afterwards.


This is the "Mom, PLEASE just stop with the picture thing" look that I seem to get A LOT from my oldest son. LOL


One of the moms offered to take our photo after we were all done. I don't particularly LIKE this photo of myself, but since I'm so rarely on the blog - especially with my boys - I had to post it.

1 comment:

  1. I rarely have pictures of me either! Sounds like an awesome field trip!!! We loved our astronomy study 2 years ago and I sure wish there had been a big planetarium close to us that we could go visit.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?