That's what this week's question is: What is on your life's to-do list? When you post on Friday, list as many as you like and whatever you like.
- Learn to play the guitar
- Loose weight (oh yeah - working on that)
- Ride in the Trek Across Maine the year I turn 40 - I have about 3 left to get ready!!!
- Sing in public (not counting my car ::grin::)
- Take a really NICE photography class/course - looking at.... NYIP
- And if I'm to do the above & the below...buy a SLR digital camera
- Build a good photography business - for my old age
- See my son's grow to be godly men
- Adopt (hoping for some girls to round out our brood)
- Enjoy life
- Share the love of God
There are more. I know there are more, but I'm doing this quick so I can run off for the evening. Don't get too excited. We're going to Home Depot & Wal-Mart in "the city" an hour away. A few years ago I listed a whole bunch of things I wanted to do. The above are still those I have yet to accomplish that I can remember. I also love to travel and really hope to do that more some day (hint, hint, honey!!!).
As for my weigh in this week - I'm psyched. I was VERY worried about my weigh-in as a few days ago I had regained that lovely 1/2 pound I lost last week. I haven't been exercising as much & I was so nervous it was going to show a gain & I'd have to report that over at Baby Tea Leaves. Imagine my wonderful surprise when I hesitantly got on the scale this morning & not only had I lost but I lost ONE AND A HALF POUNDS!!!!! I'm seeing a number on there that I haven't seen in more than a year. YIPPEE!
Needless to say it has rejuvenated me & I am on my way to my goal....I am aiming for a certain number by the end of the month. Not sharing it yet, but if I make it, I'll let you know. ;-)