- I was up in time to exercise before "the babies" arrived. I did my 2 mile "Walk Away the Pounds Express" which takes me about 30 minutes.
- I drank my water - lots of it - well, way more than I normally do - but not enough to meet "their" criteria. It was about 40 ounces. Like I said though - that's more than zero ounces which is my typical.
- I ate TWO veggies - way up from my zero!
- I went for a 2 mile walk outside with my kids. Pushing a double stroller with at least one baby in it (28 pounds) & even pushed it for awhile with my additional 48 pound youngest son it. I even ran with both of them in there - granted it wasn't long or far - but I ran. I even pushed it back UP my driveway. PHEW!
Miss H at the start of our journey. She loved it btw.
However, yesterday I did not:
- stick to only having one treat. I did have one granola bar but I splurged on a candy bar on my way home from running errands last night.
- I only had one veggie & some experts don't really let you count it (corn) due to it being really starchy. I, however, love it. ;-
- I have not exercised at all yet. I was up too late last night so I could not drag myself out of bed early enough to exercise this morning before the babies arrived. I had planned to take both babies for a walk (collectively about 50 pounds) but it literally started raining as I was walking out the door with all five kids. ::sigh::
- No fruit today
- No veggies today
- No water today
- Oh & hubby is bringing me home chocolate tonight although I have had no other treats today.
::sigh:: Tomorrow is another day. However, I will end with this - the scale showed a 1 pound loss this morning. I'll work hard tomorrow to be sure that stays there for the Friday weigh-in.
You can find out how to join the "Hot for the Holidays" weight loss challenge by clicking the link or clicking on the photo in my side bar.