Monday, September 8, 2008

My Simple Daybook

For Today...September 8, 2008

Outside my Window...total darkness with a bright half moon - I'm very late getting this done today.

From the learning rooms...our very first day of the 2008-2009 school year - a good start.

I am thankful for...a great sister who came to visit today.

From the kitchen...nothing now but we had bbq chicken, corn & homemade bread for dinner. Yum!

I am wearing...my long comfy jean shorts, pink flowered shirt, and no shoes of course.

I am reading...The Remnant (Left Behind series)

I am hoping...for a wonderful new school year with my boys. Hopefully all my planning pays off!

I am creating...lots of material for our new MOPS year that starts in just a week.

I am hearing...a new praise & worship CD that my sister lent me & the dryer. Everyone else is asleep.

Around the house...work getting ready for fall. Hubby is building a new storage shed. Wood being done. Fall is fast approaching.

One of my favorite things...cool, crisp fall days & walking on our dirt road (where more than two cars is considered "busy") while we watch the seasons change.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...make some chocolate pumpkin nut bread for my hubby to have for breakfast, continue through school, and finish up getting ready for MOPS.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Miss H is the first to try out the new (used) double stroller I found at the local thrift store for an amazing deal. Yeah! I can't wait to try it out tomorrow with both girls - although I do wish I could skip going back UP our driveway!!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, going back up the driveway is what that big boy of yours if for! LOL

    Every week I think I want to do this little meme and every week I forget.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?