Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Babies

It was a nice day so after our walk today, I decided to take a few minutes and take some photos of "the babies" as we call them around here. We typically take our walk in the morning but today we didn't & the babies took a shorter nap than usually so we had some time in the afternoon. The light was pretty good & the colors were pretty & it was warm enough.

Miss H was my first subject.....

What you don't see is N & J standing behind me making faces, leaning on me, and basically distracting and entertaining all at the same time. ::grin::

We headed up to the barn for some photos. Miss H is just starting to walk. She was not impressed with this attempt. I wanted to get a photo of her standing. She was not liking this at all and made it abundantly clear. I think she was just unstable and felt unsure. I quickly snapped this & realized there was nothing I was going to be able to do to make her happy so I picked her up. That made her happy. ;-)

Then we headed for some leaves. She loved the leaves. See the pretty one she's sharing?


Miss L is giving me a tiny smile. That's what she normally gives me. The boys can make her laugh. I can too - if I tickle her. ;-) She's a serious child. She's the one who studies everything to see how it works & then does it. She's fun.

Miss L didn't like the barn shots either. Although, my problem here is that Miss L can walk & was trying to run away. LOL
We headed down to where all the leaves are. I think Miss L would have cooperated if I had remembered one very important thing...she does not, I repeat, NOT like to be dirty. She was VERY unhappy that I piled some leaves on her legs. She kept picking them off to hand to me. ::grin:: At this point a black fly flew into my eye. I was done. I did take a bunch of photos with my film camera too but those will have to wait for another day.

Now I just need to remember to take photos of my boys for the Christmas card. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love taking pic's of babies. Sage is the closest thing I have, so she is usually my subject! It drives her nuts some days.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?