- Finish I Second that Emotion: Untangling Our Zany Feelings by Patsy Clairmont (I may have read a couple more chapters but this little book is still begging to be done.)
- Finish Glorious Appearing by Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins (finished!)
The Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind will make up the bulk of my reading for this challenge.
- Wizard's First Rule (finished - enjoyed it as much as the first couple of times I've read it.)
- Stone of Tears (finished - enjoyed it for the most part)
- Blood of the Fold (finished - okay....)
- Temple of the Winds (started & decided I just didn't want to do this series after all)
All the rest of these books went unread.
Debt of Bones
Soul of the Fire
Faith of the Fallen
The Pillars of Creation
However, I did read....
- God's Gift by Dee Henderson. I couldn't remember if I had read it before or not. I had. It's good. It's short & sweet.
Now I can't remember what else I read but that may have been it. I stayed busier than I typically do this fall since I took on watching two toddler girls. That didn't leave me a lot of downtime.
Thanks again, Katrina, for hosting this!