Friday, April 24, 2009

First Park Day

While the "big boys" were at TeenPact (post to follow), I met friends at the "local" park so J & Miss L could play. I say "local" because other than the school playgrounds the nearest park for the kids to play at is a 30 minute drive away.

J & Miss L had a great time but I really missed having B there to help chase little ones. J did fine but Miss L needed help & there were quite a few bigger kids there playing.

Miss L loves the slide - LOVES it. I love how her hair gets all out there.




She was on the swing for all of two seconds before she started chanting "All done! All done!" Not so impressed with the swing.


J did like playing with Miss L. I think it's still somewhat of a novelty for him to have someone younger than him around so much. I was a bit leery with her on this teeter toy because she doesn't have great balance. She's not quite two yet after all.


But the slide...yeah - she loved that.



1 comment:

  1. Don't you love how the hair just flies like that! I have a few of Rachel like this!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?