Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Review: TOS WeE-book: Beating the Summertime Blues



Considering it's almost 90 degrees outside today...in Maine...in April this book seemed appropriate. Another TOS WeE-book called "Beating the Summertime Blues" was a super fast read. It also had a bunch of really fun ideas to help pass the time in the summer (sledding anyone?)

Author Kim Kautzer has a great sense of humor that really comes through in her writing. I laughed out loud more than once. In the midst of all of that though, I did discover a few new things I plan to try this summer. I'm definitely the mom who is going to be saying that we have far too much school left to do but we are DONE - (D.U.N. DONE!!!) as of tomorrow. 

In fact, that times is fast approaching I fear...

For only $1.95 at the TOS Store, this little book is worth it. And one thing last thing I wanted to mention...each WeE-book has an appendix in the back that has some great information on how to start homeschooling. 

Back to the one summer day squished in to spring here in Maine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?