Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I ♥ Faces Week 24: Let's Here it for the Boys



I'm entering again to the I ♥ Faces contest. This week's theme is "Let's Hear it for the Boys" & it's boy only faces. Well, I'm pretty sure I have plenty of "boy-only" photos kicking around my PC's hard drive.






Click HERE to check out the rest of the enteries for the I ♥ Faces Kids contest.

I was going to enter their adult faces contest as well & even had the photo loaded up of my hubby. Then I remembered that my oldest son took it & that doesn't fit inside the guidelines so it's just a kids photo this week.

1 comment:

  1. might have to jump in for BOTH on this one....

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?