Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fall Into Reading 2009 - The Wrap-Up



Wow, it's really hard to believe that fall is gone. It seems like just yesterday that I posted my list for the 2009 Fall Into Reading challenge. So how did I do?


Here is what I had hoped to read and notes after each as to whether I managed to finish them or not.




I had a bunch of other books that I know I read but didn't make the list. I'm really such an avid reader that the challenge is more about getting me to read some non-fiction to do some learning & to find new authors. 


Thanks to Katrina for hosting this yet again! I look forward to the next one!

1 comment:

  1. I see quite a few books that I want to read! Great job on your fall reading challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?