Head over to Living to to Tell the Story to link up your own Fave Five from this week.
1. The smell of freshly bathed kids - even when they are ages 6, 8 & 13. I love clean kids.
2. Having my reviews all written before they were due this week. I just had to hit "publish" & link them up where they belonged. Need to do this more often I think!
3. Anticipation. This should probably go on next week's fave five, but I have to include it here. For Christmas Mr. & Miss H's mom bought hubby & I tickets to see Casting Crowns. Good tickets too. Amazing tickets. And the concert is finally here. This Sunday. And I simply cannot wait to see it.
4. Great deals. One reason I read a lot of blogs is to find out what else is out there on the 'Net for good deals and good links and good anything that might benefit our family. Today I was reading one (Our Busy Homeschool - Tristan is a fellow TOS Crew Member) and saw mention of a site I hadn't seen before called Educators Discount. Tristan had posted what she had just received from them and the price (80% off!!!). It was amazing. So I went to check it out. And just ordered 14 items for only $20 (plus $7 shipping). The most I paid for anything was $2 and most items were below that. I picked up a lot of games to play with the kids. I'm really looking forward to getting that package!
5. My mother-in-law. I know many folks have horror stories about MIL's. I don't. I love my MIL dearly. She is a wonderful lady & she has made me feel like her daughter since before I even said "I do." She's always willing to watch the kids for us when she can. She'll have the two younger boys on Sunday all day & night since we'll be leaving directly from church for the concert. B13 is going with the youth group (his first concert!). She's just an amazing lady & I'm very thankful to have her in my life.