Head back to Living to Tell the Story to join up!
1. Topping the list this week...becoming an aunt again! My sister-in-law went in to labor this morning on her due date no less and delivered a healthy baby boy. My MIL is now the proud grandmother of five grandsons! Baby Tyler makes my sixth nephew out of 11 nieces and nephews. He's pretty cute if I do say so myself.
(I snagged this off my BIL's Facebook.)
2. My hubby who is making me go out tonight sans kids. We've had to make some arrangements for the boys that I'm not 100% comfortable with in order for me to do this but I trust hubby's judgement.
3. Streaming videos from Netflix via our Wii. The boys (and I) are really enjoying this feature right now. I need to go add some more fun videos to our "instant queue" in order to cut down on the browsing time and the chance the boys might see a movie cover I don't want them to.
4. Lots of sunshine and hanging my clothes out to dry. I love the smell of sun-dried clothes. Hmmmmmmm.
5. The fact that we had our taxes done two months ago and didn't need to rush to meet the deadline. We also have our return spent. Oh well.