Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Daybook


Make sure to head over to Peggy's blog this week to read all the other entries. 

FOR TODAY...Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Outside my window...darkness is falling. I love that it's still light out at 7:30 at night.

I am thinking...life is moving too fast. I need to find ways to slow it down and make the changes that need to be made.

I am thankful for...
spring. I love living in Maine. I really do, but I am always so happy to have winter over and done with and spring here. 

From the learning rooms...
pushing through to finish up our "days." 

From the kitchen...
planning to make a few freezer meals to take to my sister-in-law this weekend. I figure it might be nice, you know, since she just had a baby.

I am wearing...
my "uniform."

I am creating...
my "week in the life" project. I need to finish editing the photos and then order them. Although, I need to figure out what album I'm putting them in first and decide if I want any enlarged. I do have a ton of 4x6 credits at Snapfish though so I should probably just use those.

I am going...
to finish up this blog post and go catch up the rest of my blogs and then write the review that it is due today and then enjoy my evening. Really. I am. Oh, after I get the boys school work ready for tomorrow. 

I am reading...
I'm in between books right now. I need to go use up some of my PBS credits. Any suggestions?

I am hoping...
for a lot lately. Let's leave it at that.

I am hearing...
the dryer tumbling dry a load of clothes, the TV going ("Dog Fights"), and the two little boys chattering. Bedtime soon though!

Around the house...
trying to get things decluttered and picked up. Miss H & Mr. H should be coming back soon until the public school year is over (mid-June). Plus we have friend's coming to dinner after church on Sunday. They have little one as well. We have too many "not young child" friendly things out right now.

One of my favorite things...
homemade cookies not made by me! B13 made molasses crinkles yesterday. Oh, so yummy!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
 Here goes...
Thursday: J6 baseball from 4-5pm. Then off to AWANA from 6-8pm. We're also trying to get some more Barred Rock chicks so I'll be calling the two local stores that carry them to see if they have any in tomorrow AM. If they do, that will mean an extra trip to town.
Friday: B13 has a dentist appointment at 1pm. The boys & I will be heading down to hubby's work to meet up with him and then off to a friend's wedding. I'm the photographer so need to be there a bit early. The couple are friend's of ours & they bought a nice new DSLR & are letting me use it for the wedding. Sweet! After the wedding we're heading to NH to meet our newest family member!
Saturday: Visiting with hubby's sister & her family - meeting our newest nephew. Of course, lots of photos will be taken! Then home to finish cleaning up & doing some chores.
Sunday: Sunday School, worship team for me, church, and then a friend's over for lunch after. Wondering why the baseball league must schedule Sunday morning games! Both J6 & N9 will miss their first game of the season. Oh well - we've always put our church priorities first and I'm happy to stick to that. Hopefully a fun & lazy afternoon will follow!
Monday: A watercolor art class north of here. B13 to youth group that night.
Tuesday: Cleaning Grandma's & probably baseball for one or two of the boys.
The rest of next week is pretty full too.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Spring has fully sprung!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?