Head over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to join in!
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid? Not that I can recall.
2. Have you ever been to an island? Yes, actually. One off the coast of Maine. It has a lighthouse on it called Grindle (Grindel) Point Light. My sister & I brought our Grandfather. His last name was Grindle. He loved it.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler? Feeler. Drives hubby bonkers. He's a thinker.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray? Depends on the issue or situation. Sometimes it's very much black and white but other times I can see the different shades of gray.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.) A really, really, REALLY long one and good one. Maybe Jane Eyre? I love so many that's hard to pick just one.
6. What are you most afraid of? Spiders. The dark. The boogie-man. Really - I have never thought about it (remember, I'm a feeler).
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones? Tough one. Up until the last year I may have said loose all my old memories, but since loosing my mom last year, I would have to say never make new ones.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them? A book (I love to read), a bottle of Diet Mt. Dew (addicted to it), and something musical (love music). That about sums me up I think.
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.) Smaller! Way smaller! Okay, we didn't have that big a wedding to begin with - there were only about 70 people in attendance. However, the wedding party was huge (in my opinion). We each had five attendants. I wanted to get married in a quite (SMALL) ceremony at his parents house. We ended up at a church, with five attendants each, with a big reception after. I want it small but meaningful.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness. No matter how badly I mess up my life, God will always forgive me. No matter how badly my kids mess up, I will always forgive them. Forgiveness, mercy, and grace - life really isn't worth living without any of them.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time? Reading.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better? I hope she would be as friendly as I am. I hope she would have a healthier body.