Just click the photo above to go check out all the fun at 2nd Cup of Coffee.
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party? It depends. There are definitely times where I don't mind hosting but other times when I'd rather just go somewhere else. I can also be very introverted so it's sometimes easier for people to come to me.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to. My hubby threw me a surprise birthday party (actually a couple of times now) for my 28th. Why my 28th? I had been going through some very serious depression and he was trying to cheer me up. He gifted me with my SLR camera at that party and it was the first in our new home. I still remember that night.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life? Peace.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine? It's bright. Kidding. A little. I like light though and love it when it's light until 9ish at night here. I don't like the heat though.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? Either or. It depends on the person and the gift I'm chipping in on. I'm rather wishy-washy today aren't I?
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family? Meals cooked - hands down!
7. What song describes your mood today? I'm finding it hard to find a song for this. So I'll share this one instead. I love this song. I always have. It's a classic. I love how it's sung on that video as well. Gives me goosebumps every single time.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.) We'll be celebrating 17 years in July. That's a long time to be using something from our bridal shower. I'm trying to remember...I have some sliverware still. It has wooden handles but the multiple washing over the years has cracked the wood and loosened the connections so I don't have a lot of those anymore. I just replaced my last frying pan. My grandparents gave us a T-Fal set. Oh wait! I still have the Dutch pan from that set!
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is? It varies. Chocolate chip is good. Cherry vanilla is excellent. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is outstanding. Plain old vanilla is yummy too.
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?" Right now? Things are continuing to break down in my life - material things. I'm feeling as if God is really telling me to slow down and step back and just stop for a time.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop." Reece's Peanut Butter cups - the little ones. Oh yum.
12. "-----" is the best motivation. A full-length mirror.