Saturday, August 28, 2010

Celebrating Him

Last week we celebrated my hubby. I love this man. We’ve been married for 17 years and have known each other just slightly longer than that.

blog1

We walked next door to his parents house as soon as he got home from work. J6 got a ride on Daddy’s shoulders. He wasn’t so sure about being so high up!

blog2
I was thankful that my MIL had the week off from work. She made hubby a Duchess apple pie (hubby is walking by the orchard in these pictures where that tree lives).
 blog3
Hubby is getting a bit tired of my photo taking……


blog4
blog5
blog6

Happy birthday, hubby! Here’s to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?