Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 3



Today I'm thankful for this kiddo......


My first born who is now taller than I am. He's 14 years old. His voice is cracking. He's growing some peach fuzz on his upper lip. We just bought him new winter boots that are two sizes bigger than what he wore last year. He's definitely growing up and heading towards becoming a man. He is showing signs of growing responsibility and maturity. He knows how to make me laugh. I'm so thankful that God blessed us with him fourteen years ago.

3 comments:

  1. My 14 year old son grew 5" this past year!!! He passed up his 4 older sisters and boy is he proud of that. Cracking voice, peach fuzz and all. My 7 year old daughter would love the cowboy hat...she has an orange one too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. This is sweet.

    Of course, a 14 year old boy who is taller than me, voice cracking, and peach fuzz is way in my distant future.

    (I'm in denial here tonight, I confess. The cracking is already starting. Sigh. They grow up so fast...)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?