1. What's your favorite time of day? Why? Typically I love the evenings when everyone else has gone to bed and it's just me still up. It's quiet and peaceful. However, I started getting up super early in the morning to head to the gym before my day begins with kiddos. I wouldn't want to get crazy and say 4:30am is my favorite time of day, but it is just as quiet and peaceful.
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house? I'm actually pretty good on all of these things. I don't actually own a waffle iron though so I guess I should pick that.
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy? That's a loaded question! Unfortunately, I can get quite grouchy quite often for no reason. Just ask my hubby. He'll tell you the truth of that statement! If I'm really grouchy, it's a combination of a few things including lack of sleep and a busy schedule. I'm working on that though. A low blood sugar also makes me super grouchy. I just need to eat to fix that one though.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see? Last year my hubby and I took a week long vacation to Canada for our 20th wedding anniversary. We started in Quebec City, took an an afternoon in Montreal, time in Toronto and we ended our week at Niagara Falls. It was fantastic. We both agree that Quebec City was our favorite and we'd love to go back some day.
I'd love to go to PEI and Halifax. I love Anne of Green Gables.
Anniversary dinner in the 360 Restaurant in the CN Tower in Toronto
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite? Pizza but it wasn't a favorite until I was about 10. And yes, I still do like it! In fact, I had pizza for lunch just today.
6. Do you cry easily? Yes and no. I seem to tear up more easily but I rarely have a good breakdown crying session.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it? I actually have! This is early for me as I don't typically start until November and I've even been known to wait until December. This year I have most of the gifts already bought for my younger nieces and nephews. I am heading out shopping at the end of the month and will probably get some things for my immediate family. I have a few miscellaneous things for my boys but not anything big yet. I like that by doing it early I'm able to be more thoughtful in my gift buying.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I contribute to another blog called Dear Daughter. It's a "Titus 2" blog set up to help encourage younger woman. I'm really enjoying writing articles for it.