Thursday, November 6, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

I was looking at some old photos just the other day and I was reminded of all the walks we took when we lived on the family farm. We did this especially in the spring once mud season had passed. Cabin fever from being stuck inside with three boys all winter would just make me want to get outside as fast as I could!

I came across these photos tonight:

My middle son - age 7

My youngest son - age 3

There is a large rock about a mile from our house. My boys would always want to climb up on it and have me take their photos. I'm so glad I did all those years because now I get to look back to see how they've grown!

This past fall we went back to visit family on the farm for an afternoon. It was one of those really nice fall days and we had hauled the boys bikes up with us. While my hubby and older son were helping his dad and granddad move a water heater, the two younger boys and I went for a walk/ride with my mother-in-law. 

My boys actually asked to stop by "the rock" and pose. I'm so glad they did.

September 2014
Ages 10 & 13


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?