When Calls the Heart: Follow Your Heart is the fifth movie for Season 2. This is also the conclusion to Season 2. Let me just say that I am very eager to see the beginning of Season 3! It left us at a huge cliffhanger!
Movie 5 sees Elizabeth and Jack healing their relationship and moving forward. Of course, not without some bumps in the road along the way. Abigail and the new pastor in town begin to spend time to together which doesn't please Bill very much. Lee starts to court another woman in town after Rosemary tells him that she isn't sure where she wants to head in their relationship but does want to slow things down.
As with each movie so far, there are highs and lows with all the various relationships. Jeannette Oke is a talented writer and Michael Landon, Jr. is a talented director. Add to that the very talented actors and actresses and I find this series very enjoyable to watch.
As with each previous movie length DVD, there are a number of behind the scenes interviews included. I always find these interesting as they give a glimpse in to the people behind the camera.
Are you looking for a last minute Christmas gift? Season 2 now comes in a collectors edition boxed set. It is a 10-DVD set which includes:
- Disk 1 - When Calls the Heart: Trials of the Heart
- Disk 2 - When Calls the Heart: Heart and Soul
- Disk 3 - When Calls the Heart: Heart of the Family
- Disk 4 - When Calls the Heart: Heart and Home
- Disk 5 - When Calls the Heart: Follow Your Heart
- Disk 6 - Episodes 1-5 as seen on the Hallmark Channel
- Disk 7 - Episodes 6-10 as seen on the Hallmark Channel
- Disk 8 - Special Features
- Disk 9 - Journey to Jamaa
- Disk 10 - Winter in Hope Valley
Now pardon me, I think I'm going to go watch the series again.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.