Saturday, October 28, 2006

Did You Know?

Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. Laundry room of a nursing home
2. Clerk @ an Irving gas station/convenience store
3. Medical billing coder @ a hospital
4. Medical transcriptionist at a multi-physician office
now - SAHM homeschooling Mama


Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. Love Comes Softly (whole series actually)
3. Never Been Kissed
4. Sweet Home Alabama


Four places I have lived:
1. Orono, ME
2. Milford, ME
3. Auburn, ME
4. Embden, ME

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Designed to Sell
2. Project Runway
3. House Hunters
4. Myth Busters

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Pork Roast
3. Chocolate
4. A good steak

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Scrapbooking
2. In a hotel room - alone!
3. Visiting someplace in Europe - Scotland maybe?
4. On a cruise to Alaska


Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. England
2. Massachusetts
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Pocono, PA


Four things I like to do in my spare time:
1. Read a book
2. Sleep
3. Scrapbook
4. Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?