Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Am So Thankful

I'm sure you've had one of those days. You know the one I'm talking about. Where the kids seem to hit all the right buttons. Where you go around in a constant state of irritation. Where you are just so tired of it all - just life in general. Where all it took was the smallest thing to set you off. I know I'm not alone here! Well, today was definitely one of those days for me.

Then I called a fellow homeschool Mom. A mom who has been in the trenches way more than I. Her oldest is 16 & mine is 10. I admire this Mom a lot. She has such great ideas & I always feel so much better after my conversations with her. We talked for quite a bit & I do feel so much better. Her advice was just right. She calmed my fears about my son's education. She cheered me up. Not an easy task after the mood I was in.

So....I am so thankful for you, Kathy!

3 comments:

  1. How special that you have a friend you can call on when you're having one of "those" days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where else to put this comment so I'm going to put it here (LOL)! I LOVE that you have a spot on your sidebar for the # of pages you've scrapped this year (LOL)! Maybe I should do that next year and it might motivate me to do a page a week or something! Oh... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Those days are the pits. It is wonderful that you have someone that you can share and will understand.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?