Sunday, March 11, 2007

Socks

This one is for you, Deb! :-)





Deb posted a challenge over at the SHS group. We've done scary pregnancy photos, wedding photos, & now favorite SOCKS! :-)

These are my absolute favorite pair of socks. My MIL made them for me. They are a thin sock so I can wear them around the house while wearing my Crocs (those are my favorite shoes btw). I love the colors. She knits all the time & we are the beneficiary of that a lot! :-) So far this winter I have received the above socks, a pair of wool socks, & each of my boys have gotten a pair of mittens. Last year she did a whole bunch of different scarves. Thanks, Mom! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?