Friday, November 16, 2007

A Thankfulness Update

I am really enjoying this challenge & I want to thank Beth over at Life with Two Little Vikings for hosting this. I've been having a great time. I have to admit to not managing to send out a note every single day, but I'm doing them in batches. My second batch will be worked on this weekend & I'll probably finish up everyone - maybe. LOL If not, I will get them out by the end of the month.

I've been happy with the response I've been getting. I'm actually writing notes & mailing them out via snail mail for everyone. I've done my sister & another great friend (got great responses from them including admission of tears - LOL). I've sent one to my mom & my MIL. I've also sent to friends near & far. I sent one to my aunt & received back a great e-mail thanking me for the note. I even managed to get one in to my hubby's lunchbox without him realizing it. It made his day & made all the guys he works with jealous. ::grin::

It's been a fun challenge & I'm really enjoying myself!

And if you still have some notes you want to write, I came across this cool link today for "Thankful" cards by Jan Brett! Click here to check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, isn't it amazing that something that blesses others can also bless you even more?

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?