Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a Riot!

Meet "L."
L is one of the little girls I just started watching. She's been coming here now for about three weeks. Her mom sent noodles today for lunch. Oh my. I don't think I've enjoyed watching a little one eat like this in a LONG time. I seriously took 44 photos today. Of mostly the two little girls and the majority of L while she was eating noodles. It was seriously funny.
She takes a big fistful & shoves them in. Notice the fork lying just by her arm. In her other hand was a spoon. She didn't really use that either for the fruit she had earlier. L loves to eat and eats well.
Once she gets some in her mouth she just starts sucking them up. And she's quick! I tried and tried to get a good photo of her sucking them in, but this was the best I caught on film.


She has just noticed me sitting across the table from her snapping away. She is such a little ham.
Love the drinking technique. The noodles just have butter on them and that tends to make everything slippery. I think this was her best grip at this point.

This is her "fuss" face. I had to snap it. It's pretty pathetic I think. ::grin:: In about two seconds she was back to eating. Honest.

L has fit in well here and seems to really be enjoying playing with the boys. Her and H (who I'll introduce next) are still feeling each other out. I think L is playing up the fact that she can walk and poor little H doesn't yet. Although, I don't think that will be an issue much longer. ::grin::

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I remember those days with Sage... they are so messy, yet so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?