Monday, September 15, 2008

Blankets for Brady's Smile

Since I've discovered Google Reader (you have to check it out if you like reading blogs!) I've added quite a few blogs to read. It's awesome as I don't have to remember which ones I haven't read.

Over at 5 Minutes for Mom (really great blog - highly recommended!!) they have added another "5 minutes" blog called 5 Minutes for Making a Difference. Their first venture is to encourage bloggers to make blankets for an organization called Brady's Smiles. You can read more about this here.

The bottom line is making fleece blankets to benefit this organization. These are the very simple cut & tie method of making blankets. So simple that even children can get in on this. I've done this a lot in the past as gifts so I'm signing up to make some blankets for Brady's Smile. Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?